Price help please

raz786

Advanced Member
Have tried a search but still unsure, so if people who have sold/bought the following could please help me out, as I have the following in good condition (only covered around 25000 miles.

1) Standard OEM Cat Back

2) Exhaust Manifold - 4-2 and 2-1 - they go for around £1500 from honda :eek:

3) OEM Inlet manifold

Any help appreciated

Thanks a lot
:)

mikegsi

Staff member
Oem exhausts are ten a penny over here mate tbh, unless someone actually wants one

problem is most owners have an oem cat back in the loft just in case anything happens to their shiny aftermarket system

I've seen the 4-2 section selling on ctro for around £50

cat section may be worth more to a pikey who's gonna weigh it in

I've no idea on the oem inlet mani either, tends to be the sort if that those who have upgraded keep so that when/if they come to sell the rbc then they can put the orm one back on

In conclusion I wouldn't expect a great deal mate

raz786

Advanced Member
Thanks for the input mate, was hoping to make a little bit of cash before I go on my Road trip, but think I'll just hang on to them for now.
Thanks again

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
I Have sold the OEM inlet manifold for £85,-- to a civic owner in Czech Republic.
As far as I know, he is always in need for more for other Civic Type R owners in the Czech Republic. You can give it a try.
Here is the link to his wanted thread

raz786

Advanced Member
Thanks for that, I will give that a try if I can get the time, was it a smooth transaction? Paypal? what was delivery like? Thanks mate :)

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
raz786 said:
Thanks for that, I will give that a try if I can get the time, was it a smooth transaction? Paypal? what was delivery like? Thanks mate :)
It was a very smooth transaction. Payment with Paypal, and he arranged his own courier.
There are more members on this forum who sold their IM to him.