price of a k20 engine

phil r

Advanced Member
does any one know the price, seems to be more & more people doing k20 transplants in other hondas, I know most buy second hand , but is that easy now to get hold of them ,& if so do any of you know the best people to acquire a second hand engine from . have always wondered the price of a new one though. :)

celox performance

Advanced Member
There's a reputable seller on Ebay who always has a K20 engine for sale and his Ebay username is integrastella. They usually fetch around £2000 for the engine, but i'm not sure how much a new one would cost, although we would be shocked at the price :lol:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
tgm has supplied a few new units and often has bottom end in stock as the head is usually salvagable when they pop, for a transplant you would want a salvage one tho as you'd want all ancilliaries too

keevster

Advanced Member
Think i had heard some where down the line that the K20 engine would set you back 8k :shock: , dont know how accurate this is, but i bet it would not be far off for supply and fit :shock:

Paul :wink:

phil r

Advanced Member
price of k2o engine

8 k :shock: thought it might be around the 6 k mark , interesting , thanks for replies :)

azriDC5R

Advanced Member
i can get the front and rear half cut for 4000 squids here in Malaysia....

K20 + EG6 = :xrockout: :xrockout:

Attachments