Private Reg Plate

RobS

Advanced Member
hey,

my Teg is currently in the middle of the China Sea, but once it arrives I will be wanting to get a private plate for it, as I do not think a Y/51 plate does it justice, and will make it look older than it seems if you know what I mean.

Now, I have been looking at options, and my initials are RS and RSX rolls off the tongue, so was considering getting a xxx RSX plate, but would that be lame, with it being a teg and not a Acura?

strange question I know lol

cheers,

Rob

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Hi Rob.

That's a matter of opinion really. I think private plates seem to make any car look better no matter what they say.

But as to your question about it saying RSX, 99% of the people on the road probably won't know what you were talking about if you said RSX or DC5 never mind the differences between the two.

Having said that there is a member on here with the last 3 letters that are RSX also.

David_showerks

Advanced Member
I agree it's totaly down to personal taste and 99% won't no RSX is an acura.

I love personal plates, Today I bought my self
"D C53TES" as my name is David Coates. I think it looks smart. Other may hate it but tbh no fcuks are given. I like it and that's all that matters imo.

Rom

Advanced Member
I just put mine on today.

They don't look as old as they are, and if it's an early one, definitely nice to hide the age.

Could always chuck Acura badges on it!

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
i dont dislike personal plates, ,but what does annoy me when im out on the road is plates that the spacing is completely illegal just to look vaguely like something else, but in reality look nothing like they are supposed to, like this for example....

53 to look like OA

come on..

please...

really??

seeing as you wont be giving a fk, you wont mind me posting this :xgrin:

people who know the cars will think your plate maker has fk'd up and it should read DC5 lol

sam g

Banned
each to their own with personal plates, but i do dislike the ones that really dont look anything like what its supposed to lol mate of mine has JO10 ATN and says it's his name "Jonathan" sorry mate but every time i see it i just think "what a nob" lol :xtsk: no

kazmo

Advanced Member
sam g said:
each to their own with personal plates, but i do dislike the ones that really dont look anything like what its supposed to lol mate of mine has JO10 ATN and says it's his name "Jonathan" sorry mate but every time i see it i just think "what a nob" lol :xtsk: no
haaha.. im not a big fan of personal plates, but they're not all as crap as that pmsl :xlol:

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Here's mine, not personable to me just the car, will be staying with the car when i sell (not anytime soon ;)) Did look for K20TEG but it had gone, someone on here has it i think so the L in mine is my missus first initial....She said go for that one :) It was cheap as chips as well, i dont think the resellers cottoned on to us Teg owners xthumbup xthumbsup :xvtec:

IMG_0049 by rongood909, on Flickr