Progress Front Anti-roll Bar problem?

ARCooke

Hi has anyone got the Progress front anti-roll bar kit to their DC5? My car is currently up at Grinspeed and upon fitting the 27mm anti-roll bar and its the wrong shape apparently it will hit the manifold and the end-links are 20mm too far away at either side. Everywhere i've seen one listed it has been listed as a DC5/EP3 Item but theres no way of fitting it based on what ive seen. Has anyone had the same problems?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
sounds like it is an rsx or ep3 one if its too short and the wrong shape as the rsx/ep3 has s 15mm narrower track either side.

DC5 is only the bodyshell shape, not the car model, it needs to list as a type R, an RSX is a DC5 too

dotty

Advanced Member
I think it's an item only suitable for the RSX. I have the progress rear antiroll bar and it fits fine. Great arb actually, I am just waiting on a cusco front roll bar to arrive from japan as I know that is one that certainly fits our cars !

ARCooke

Damn i'll gave to get a refuind then as it was listed as an EP3/DC5 inc. type R item and put the difference to and get the Cusco then.