Proper Nublet!

Boomer

Evening all, my names Tom and im really interested in getting a Integra but after 30 mins of searching Piston Heads etc i realised that there were so many variations in the descriptions DC5, DC2, EP3, C-pack i was getting lost big time.

So i thought what better place to get the answers, hope you guys can help me out abit on what to buy, what to look out for really and most important what those descriptions actually mean lol.

Sadly i have to wait till December to get one as the best insurance quote ive had wont look at me till ive had my full license 2 years. I was a late starter when it came to driving as im 27 atm.

Thx for any future help ;)

LeeH

Advanced Member
If you want the 'nice bits' get a C pack.

Just use the search matey and all will be relieved. :wink:

Wardy7

Advanced Member
DC2 is the older Integra
DC5 is this shape Intregra
EP3 is a Civic Type R (not current model)
C-Pack is rear wipers, electric mirrors, rear privacy glass

Most things will be answered on the forum somewhere if you do a search! Welcome to the forum! :)

Cheers
Wardy

mikegsi

Staff member
welcome along mate, everything you coul ever want to know about the dc5 is on here, the search function is great but if you struggle on anything then pipe up and you'll not have to wait long for an answer

Boomer

Lol, thx guys been having a good look around. Ill be looking to buy around Christmas time so hopefully pick up a bargain :wink:

Boomer

Well the plan was December to get a DC5 leaving me with 3 payments on my current insurance but the buggers wont insure me for 3 months so looks like im gonna have to see it out till March. I cant wait that long :x