PS3 Owners that like Gran Turismo

Melly

Advanced Member
Right guys i'm not sure if any of you have noticed this yet but the gt5 prologue game has been released in Japan but us poor euro ps3 owners are not even getting a sniff at it yet......Till Now 8) . Vtec direct are selling the game through their website for £28.99 and as it's a blue ray disc it has no regional coding and will play on our machines no problem. I think i will order it with a couple of other things i'm getting in a week or so time. Only problem i can thik of is a possible language barrier if it's all in Japanese :lol:

Cheers
Melly

tron2k3

Advanced Member
I downloaded it on boxing day and its 8)

The online gameplay is great and the graphics are pretty much real, definitely recommend it.

sinbad

Advanced Member
tron2k3 said:

The online gameplay is great and the graphics are pretty much real, definitely recommend it.
How did you download it? From the Jap playstation store?

Melly

Advanced Member
If you downloaded it from the jap psn store, is it in English or all japanese as i had feared :?:

Cheers
Melly

tron2k3

Advanced Member
sinbad said:
tron2k3 said:

How did you download it? From the Jap playstation store?
Yep got it from the jp playstation store.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Melly said:
If you downloaded it from the jap psn store, is it in English or all japanese as i had feared :?:

Cheers
Melly
In japanese mate. But the menu's are pretty simple and obvious.

You can't tune the cars so the language translation isn't really a problem.

There will be an asia version out at the end of the month which will be in english if you wanted to wait, but I got impatient :)

Option

Advanced Member
Have to agree, when i found out you could download it i couldnt wait either, menus are in japanese but if you have had any japanese game before you will figure it out.

The detail and resolution on this game are superb 8)

Stu

sinbad

Advanced Member
Option said:
Have to agree, when i found out you could download it i couldnt wait either, menus are in japanese but if you have had any japanese game before you will figure it out.

The detail and resolution on this game are superb 8)

Stu
Can you remember how much it was?

jay82

Advanced Member
its on e-bay the last while. and every thing on the ps3 is region free. just make sure that its in english.

mark type r

Advanced Member
Option said:
Whens the full GT5 coming out??
As far as i am aware the prologue is expected here march/april time and the full game 'could be' late 2008.

Stu
I thought this was just a starter before they release the full version? As ive read it will have the top gear track in it??

Option

Advanced Member
I thought this was just a starter before they release the full version? As ive read it will have the top gear track in it??
It is but just a taster, but even so i think the full game wont be around until the end of the year, allows them to rake in the sales of the prologue then release the full version in time for the rush next christmas :idea:

mark type r

Advanced Member
Option said:
It is but just a taster, but even so i think the full game wont be around until the end of the year, allows them to rake in the sales of the prologue then release the full version in time for the rush next christmas :idea:
Well i best order myself one till they release the full version :D