PS3 Owners that like Gran Turismo

morgan

Advanced Member
Anyone got this yet ?

I am now master of the HD-concept and the Jap-Suzuka-demo !
Trying to decide if I wait until April. Dont think I can wait for the full thing ! ! !

Melly

Advanced Member
I'm just gonna wait until March/april euro release. As much as i love GT i couldn't be arsed with it all being in Japanese. COD4 will tide me over until then :lol:

Cheers
Melly

mark type r

Advanced Member
Just bought Prologue today and first car i buy is the DC5 :D

Amazing car and its quite easy untill you play online. The gits keep crashing in me and knocking me off the track :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic game tho :wink:

JCW

Advanced Member
My prologue copy turned up today, i also bought the DC5 8)
just been playing through the the various events and the DC5 is caning everythng so far :D

mark type r

Advanced Member
JCW said:
My prologue copy turned up today, i also bought the DC5 8)
just been playing through the the various events and the DC5 is caning everythng so far :D

Yeah, its brilliant to start with. Can you mod the cars??

JCW

Advanced Member
Don't think you can buy stuff and mod the cars in that way but you can unlock a quick tune menu which allows you to modify the setup of the car if you complete all the events 8)

StuMcGrath

Advanced Member
was thinking of buying a PS3 & gt5 Prologue ... how does it compare to the likes of forza 2 ...

how does the online races run with 16 cars and is there enough single player content to justify buying a PS3 for it?

loved gt4 on the ps2 and have a Logitech Driving Force Pro Steering Wheel which will work on the PS3.

cheers....

mark type r

Advanced Member
StuMcGrath said:
was thinking of buying a PS3 & gt5 Prologue ... how does it compare to the likes of forza 2 ...

how does the online races run with 16 cars and is there enough single player content to justify buying a PS3 for it?

loved gt4 on the ps2 and have a Logitech Driving Force Pro Steering Wheel which will work on the PS3.

cheers....
Ive only played Forza on the old x box so you can imagine its miles better. There are 60 cars and 16 tracks, there is loads to do and will get you through till the full GT5 comes out. I find racing online the funniest and in my garage i now have a DC5 an Evo X and a tuned Evo IX :D

mark type r

Advanced Member
webbie said:
any of ya have any screen shots in the dc5 post some up :D
Can i ask a stupid question! How do you get the screen shots up?

Is it as simple as taking a pic with your camera (which will look poo with my camera)? :oops: :oops:

mark type r

Advanced Member
Cheers Chalkie, thats as technical as im gonna get then :wink:

Only realised the other day i could plug my phone into the PS3 and download stuff :roll: