Purchasing DC5 - C pack info & other stuff

paulgabb

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy a DC5 in the next few months (I used to have a DC2 and am finally in a position to get a DC5 after owning a Passat for 3 years)

I hear a few things mentioned about the C pack that is on some cars - what does the C pack contain, am I right in thinking that C pack cars have a parcel shelf and normal ones don't?

Tinted rear windows - I see a lot of the cars have these when imported, is it proper tinted glass or just a film? (I don't like this look and would want to remove the tint if I got a car with it)

Start button - do they all come with this?

Things to look out for - every car has weak points, whats there to look out for on the DC5?

LSD - standard?

Cheers in advance to anyone who answers any of these questions!

T666YPR

Pretty sure it is,I didn't have to tick a box saying "LSD please" when I ordered mine. :)
Always check on the s/h imports though,'cause I'm sure some have come without.Can't explain the reasoning for this though. :?

mikegsi

Staff member
it is in general a standard thing, however i think there was one car on here that was suspected not to have it when it came over.........

chunman81

Advanced Member
they have dc5's without lsd. from lichfeild imports, it is a option.

i think honda made some without lsd and without interior (these were options) cos they are for race only