Question for all the Rays volks owners

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I have found a set of Rays Volks ce28's that would be perfect, however the owner had them fitted to his Scooby which was 5x100. The wheels have the dual stud pattern, so would they other happen to be the 5x114.3 required for our cars?

I messaged him asking if I could test fit them and still waiting for a response.

Thanks

Chewy

Advanced Member
Best to test fit to be 100%, but a lot of Rays are stamped as 5x100 when they're actually 5x114.3 fitment.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I've just done a little more research. Apparently they have extra holes but they're not useable so doesn't have dual stud patterns :/

They're Defo 5x100 as they're fitted to his Scooby. I might test fit them to be sure

Lewis.mac

Advanced Member
For some reason rays like to stamp the oppersite stud patterns inside the alloys.

Mine say 5x100 stamped on the inside of rim,but all decals etc are 5x114.3

Lewis.mac

Advanced Member
Reggie,

Scoobs do a wide track version sti which is 5x114.3. I only know this due to a friend having this version

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Well I'm assuming he knows what pcd his Scooby is if he's spent good money on some rays volks.

But I'll go test fit one to see if it fits

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
My ce28n had the sticker on them with 5x100 n it's also stamped on the wheel but they fit fine on my dc5. So I would say it's fine mate

Fvil

Yea, those suppose to be weight reducing holes.

I ve heard they use the same mold saying 5x100 but drill 114 when needed.

Regards

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Well I'll be test fitting them tomorrow morning. He said they have a dual stud pattern, but we shall see

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
my ce28 looks like they're 2 fitments but one set of holes are really small so bolts wont actually go on. they're 5x114 but the wheels are stamped with 3 different fitments which aren't even what is is.. 4x100 4x114 and 5x100.. the only fitment to go by is the sticker inside .

Reggie91

Advanced Member
The sticker inside the wheels do say 5x100.

If I were the test fit them and if they are 5x100 I would definitely know right? As in they wouldn't even go on the hub?

Indi

Advanced Member
you'll know straight away as they might fit on the hub but the wheel bolt holes won't line up with the hub bolt holes :)

Reggie91

Advanced Member
As in, the wheel will go on the hub, but when I try and put on the wheels nuts they wont fit on properly because the studs aren't centred on the stud hole on the wheel?

If that made sense :S