Quick Question about Spoon B-Pipe?

Linus27

Advanced Member
Is the Spoon B-pipe the same length as the OEM B-Pipe?

I'm just looking at my options for replacing the back box only and the car currently has the Spoon b-pipe fitted.

Darren4

Advanced Member
Linus27 said:
Is the Spoon B-pipe the same length as the OEM B-Pipe?

I'm just looking at my options for replacing the back box only and the car currently has the Spoon b-pipe fitted.
I'm sure it is, as people have the spoon b pipe mated to the OEM backbox.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
It is exactly the same fit as OEM. Backbox and b pipe are both interchangeable. .... I even read from someone on here that contrary to belief the Mugen back box also fits the Spoon system. how true that is I'm not sure, but I definitely read it on this forum

p1tse

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
It is exactly the same fit as OEM. Backbox and b pipe are both interchangeable. .... I even read from someone on here that contrary to belief the Mugen back box also fits the Spoon system. how true that is I'm not sure, but I definitely read it on this forum
Johngreen537 had a spoon n1 with mugen b pipe

wj51fut

Advanced Member
My Spoon pipe didn't fit my 5Zigen. I chopped the Spoon and twisted the flange around to fit. Couldn't be happier with it though.

Linus27

Advanced Member
Once again, many that's for the replies and help guys. Looks like I will be getting myself a J's Racing 60R back box then to marry up with my Spoon b-pipe and Spoon 2-1. Hopefully it won't be too loud for track.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
If its all silver then yes it would be the full mega n1. I have it, but it would have to have been modified to fit. Its a complete different connection and angle to the oem/ Spoon

Jvzr

Advanced Member
Yep it's all silver.
When I got it it was used on an oem pipe so could well have been modified to fit..
It's fairly damn loud lol