Quieter exhausts??

Shanetyper

Advanced Member
I'm thinking of changing my exhaust im sick of the cabin noise its a 5zigen fireball

Just wondering what one's are quieter? I know the mugen and HKS but the mugen is too quiet TBH.

What else is there with still decent gains??

Atreides

The best exhausts for power but low-noise have got to be the Fujitsubo range, particularly the Legalis-R.

I have one, and it's perfect IMO; incredibly well made. Understated and classy ;).

civicsport

toda cat back on my jdm ep3 is near stock till taking it into vtec then all hells breaks loose :twisted:

Shanetyper

Advanced Member
Atreides said:
The best exhausts for power but low-noise have got to be the Fujitsubo range, particularly the Legalis-R.

I have one, and it's perfect IMO; incredibly well made. Understated and classy ;).

who sells the fujitsubo range other than vtecdirect.

REDLINER

My car come with a HKS SILENT exhaust it is dam quiet but nice when you got a long journey to do, I got a HKS hi power on my S2000 and it is loud!!! ok for short trips but droning on a motorway. Maybe I'm just getting old :xcry: but still love v-tec \:D/

Shanetyper

Advanced Member
chiefpulsar said:
http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=27417

;) :-"
:lol: i already had a twinloop on the car when i got it and i dont like them.

Are all the buddyclub's loud????

civicsport

Shanetyper said:
chiefpulsar said:
http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=27417

;) :-"
:lol: i already had a twinloop on the car when i got it and i dont like them.

Are all the buddyclub's loud????
yeah bloody loud had one my ep3 when it got imported took it straight off and bought the toda. even with a dc sports 4-2-1 manifold it is not that loud only in vtec.

jay82

Advanced Member
shane i've the Fujitsubo RM01A with the dc mani and its not to bad to be honest, i was worried about the motorway drone after coming from the mugen, it really only comes in when pushing the car, can't really tell how it is in v-tec cause i haven't got the car kpro'd yet, but i'm real happy with it so far.

jambo

Advanced Member
i have got a kakimoto regu 06&r exhaust on my teg and its awesome. No drone what so ever and its a top quality bit of kit, but its not cheap.

Dc5vic

Advanced Member
Atreides said:

I've had this recommended twice to me already.
Considering this or the kakimoto reg 06&r since I can't aford the toda :xcry:

Evs

Advanced Member
As stated above - Fujitsubo, Mugen, HKS Hi-Power Silent, Toda are all reasonably quiet.

I had a Buddyclub Spec IV which wasn't bad either - bit loud when I had a Spoon 4-2 & 2-1 on though.

Replaced it with a Toda which was very nice, although the look of them is not to everyone's taste.