Quite a stunner and different.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
You mean "he" must be mistaken

Well I know there is no "official proof" e.g a picture of the chassis plate BUT but here it is. Same ings rear bumper and black interior.

alfa27

Advanced Member
it was for sale on here too.

he had a few threads up about issues with it, could be all sorted now.

Not my thing but each to there own.

dc5ian

Advanced Member
"I Have done a full service to it myself only using the best CASTROL EDGE engine oil."

when has that oil been classed as the best lol.

never in a million years will he get £8700

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
"I Have done a full service to it myself only using the best CASTROL EDGE engine oil."

he obviously means 'the best'.. Of a bad bunch :p Haha

davidpingu

Advanced Member
I thought it was the same one! This was for sale when I was looking for mine. Think it was around £6500 then, maybe even less

Bonito

Advanced Member
WKZ12 said:
Hmmmmm...

This car was for sale in Ireland. So yeah you would be the "first UK keeper since import" technically, but from Ireland NOT Japan.

Was a LOT cheaper too. By Thousands of pounds, I mean.

Unless of course there was another 2002 car in that colour with that bumper and those mods.... unlikely.
Correct and right.

TyperItr said:
As said that was imported from Ireland, was for sale on the Irish Honda owners site for a while as already mentioned he is making a strong profit on it, but thats the name of the game. If anybody is interested in buying it i am sure some information can be found on it.
Was just about to say the same, very easy to find plenty of info on this car on the Irish forums.
Shiro_DC5 said:
Looks very much like the oem Type-S / Acura RSX orange color, blaze orange.

I likes it!

I think a Pirates Black DC5 would look nice.
Blaze Orange was the colour code used from what I remember.

C&S Evo7 said:
Apparently this car didn't come from Ireland, I must be mistaken, ( I asked the seller on eBay )
It did, and I remember the mileage being higher while it was for sale over here so if it's clocks have been converted already to MPH it could have been clocked at that time.
dc5ian said:

I used Castrol once. It was out of the engine in less than half a day.

TyperItr said:
I "think" the milage was higher also.
Same boat as yourself.