Race manifold issues

BadBoy

Advanced Member
I have a dc sports race manifold which I took off my ep3 and I was wanting to know if any people on here had issues with fuelling when changed?

I have done a search and it seems that the cel light will not come on and as the ecu is wideband it should sort out the fuelling?

fonz600

Advanced Member
I've got a Toda Mani and Spoon B-pipe and when I got my car Rolling Roaded at Dastek the operator said my fueling was almost spot on now thru the rev range as it normally runs a bit rich standard.

mikegsi

Staff member
i heard it runs a little lean with a sports mani on, and not advisable for a lenghtly period of time, but if yours has been rr'd and found to be almost spot on then that must be fine

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
As above, even with a wide band lambdasensor the car will run lean if a manifold, decat,system and ind kit are fitted, you shouldn't get a CEL though, if you keep your cat fuelling might just about be ok. best to get it checked on a RR though.

BadBoy

Advanced Member
Basically my plan was to do the following, fit my spoon b pipe and dc 4-2-1 manifold that I took off my ep3 onto my facelift dc5.