Random Clip!!

Snee

Ive noticed a little round clip on the left side of the passenger footwell. Does anyone know what this is?? :-k

CleRICK

Advanced Member
Flare holder. In this country we have red warning triangles incase of a breakdown (usualy located in boot lid), but in Japan they use red road flares.

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
When i first saw my car at the dealer there was a flare there but now its gone :(, so i have the clip too but no flare.

neolee40

Advanced Member
you can get a facke one. Dave gave me one i'll grab a pic for ya and it's not Illegal to have it in your car if the coppers ask :)

truffs

neolee40 said:
you can get a facke one. Dave gave me one i'll grab a pic for ya and it's not Illegal to have it in your car if the coppers ask :)
True fakes ones arent illeagl, Dan a live one is though, trust me, if you are stopped just be careful :?

neolee40

Advanced Member
truffs said:
neolee40 said:
True fakes ones arent illeagl, Dan a live one is though, trust me, if you are stopped just be careful :?
yuppers :) thats why I got a fakie. empty case :) thanks dave

dan the man

Advanced Member
nice avatar truffs.

and yeah i realise all about it, be right. its not like im a terrorsist but i get what u mean. cheers.

dan

ally_mac

Advanced Member
i still ave the live 1 in my car, but unless the copper opens the passenger door and looks down at the floor, he wont see it so i dont bother takin it out