Rays ce28 colour change

jcdc5

Advanced Member
Hey everyone ..

I'm in am planning to powder coat my volks ce28 but can't spdecide which colour to go for :(
I had 3 colours in mind bronze , gunmetal grey & black

What colour would you go for?

Thanks people :)

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Volk bronze is the ultimate but is impossible to replicate with a powdercoat as there anodised

What colour is your car?

jcdc5

Advanced Member
Mine is a mix of gold and silver ATM

I recently just bought these ...is there anywhere I could get the alloys anodised?
I could send you a picture?

coolerking

Advanced Member
I think bronze suits the car best, but diamond black could be a shout as these are very rare as well

jcdc5

Advanced Member
This is probably the hardest decision I have ever had to make on the car as of yet xD

The bronze wont look like the original colours though =(

TyperItr

Advanced Member
what colour are they at the moment? gun metal is always a nice colour. Bronze only for me though

davidpingu

Advanced Member
I've got the Rota fighters at the moment which I think are a replica of the wheel you have. Mine are in Matt black and although photo's never do black wheels justice they look great in the flesh (I think)

Dave C has the same wheels as me too and he's done something pretty cool with his wheels too. Check out his profile pics. Hope that helps :)

jcdc5

Advanced Member
Here are the picture of the alloys which are on my car.

I think the orginal colour was gold but it has been resprayed in with silver on top

let me know what you think people

Your very right about black alloys, Pictures just don't do them justice !

coolerking

Advanced Member
those wheels look really cool, colour is ok, I would go for the bronze or diamond black, white car, black wheels is always a winner especially with that wheel, maybe some blue or red rays lug nuts would set em off

jcdc5

Advanced Member
I was planning either gun metal grey or black :(

Thank you for for your opinion guys ! xthumbup

jcamerz

Advanced Member
How about a dark navy blue looks awsome this is the colour I would do if I was in your shoes will post up a pic later to show example