rays volks wheels help

12T

Advanced Member
Hi i have volks ce28n bronze but they have corroded :( does anybody have any good wheel refurb company that will bring this back to its coulour. The paint finish is not like other manufacturers, they are not glossed or polished finish but more like a shinny matt colour hard to explain untill someone has seen or own a set :?
I have contacted Rays wheels but they are usless and wont tell me anything not even what kind of paint it is.

Option

Advanced Member
I havent personally used them but if you take them to Elite in rainham they have a company that the sub let wheel restoration to.

Not sure how much they charge but worth a call.

Stu

kingston

Advanced Member
I think theyre anodised finish which i believe is impossible to colour match unless you do all four and even then its pricey...

Speak to Livvy over the finish and google pristine/pristige

Livvy

Advanced Member
Don't refurb them as you'll never get the same finish.

Where abouts are you? If your close to Bexhill pop round, we have some stuff here we can try, see if that helps. We did a set of TE37's and they came up like new. :)

raz786

Advanced Member
How much would it cost to send it to Rays UK dealer? Co-ordSport or something, won't they refurb them?

ausR

Advanced Member
as livvy mentioned the finish on rays wheels isnt just a couple coats of paint,
i dont know how they are finished but unless they are in very bad condition i wouldn't consider refurbing them.

im not sure about all the models, but my CE28's had what looked like a machined finish on the lip and a rougher finish on the spokes etc.