RBC Inlet

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Right is there a website where I can pick up everything I need in one go? Manifold (modified) all the gaskets adaptors and pipes etc.

Cheers fellow itr-ers lol

Modmedia

Advanced Member
I tried them, but they are missing one of the gaskets, iirc with the adaptor you need two? I could only see one on the website?

Mark_teg

Staff member
They sell Honda parts anyway, so specify another..
Iirc, I only used one when fitting mine as I reused the old gasket..

davidpingu

Advanced Member
You could also try eightspeed and RE Spirit as a comparison. A bit of ringing around might get you a discount/free postage or something :)

barrettjona

ebay usa has a fella selling rbc,tb adaptor gaskets etc everything you need, for handy money.
Really tempted to try him. because even with postage its cheap
i'm only unclear how much customs cost . Anyone on here try that?

Mark_teg

Staff member
barrettjona said:
ebay usa has a fella selling rbc,tb adaptor gaskets etc everything you need, for handy money.
Really tempted to try him. because even with postage its cheap
i'm only unclear how much customs cost . Anyone on here try that?
I bought mine from the US a few years ago as a group buy on here. It wasn't really available in the UK as a modified/ready-to-fit kit at the time..

Cost back then IIRC was £250 delivered for the kit complete with a Hondata IMG. I cant remember import cost if there was any.. So even now I dont think prices have changed much even if you buy in the UK.

Here's the exact buyer we used if it helps:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-11-CivicSi-RBC-INTAKE-MANIFOLD-For-DC5-RSX-JDM-DC5-ITR-02-05-Civic-Si-EP3-CTR-/140865593039?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&cmd=ViewItem&hash=item20cc3e5ecf

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Thanks guys got everything from Tegiwa apart from one thing.

The only thing I need is a little plug that plugs a sensor hole on the top. Anyone any idea where I would get it? Nobody seems to mention it other than an American website karcepts or something.