RE070S, our rims 7" or7.5" ??

LeeH

Advanced Member
TBH mate I didn't notice both types. 'W' are the ones I looked at. I won't need them until the HET.

Whats the difference? Not seen a 'E' speed rating before :?

JT3173

Advanced Member
E is the E mark to conform to european road regulations I think.

Get the 070's, you will not regret it!

Love them, even in the wet! :D

LeeH

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
E is the E mark to conform to european road regulations I think.

Get the 070's, you will not regret it!

Love them, even in the wet! :D
Its my next set for sure.

I guess the compound will be different?

AdrianK

Advanced Member
I just bought 2 of these for mine, got them for £106 fitted each at a local tyre place, thought the price was reasonable, they are the 'E' marked ones.

Thing that worries me is they look hugely wider than the 215 RE050's i have on the other end, the RE070's are on the back and would DEFINATLY rub if i went lower on the suspension (Fitted on ET45 Rota Grids, 7.5" x 17)

Grip seems ok so far, but i havent even really scrubbed them in properly yet! Ill bung some pics up once i can get them online.

LeeH

Advanced Member
AdrianK said:
I just bought 2 of these for mine, got them for £106 fitted each at a local tyre place, thought the price was reasonable, they are the 'E' marked ones.

Thing that worries me is they look hugely wider than the 215 RE050's i have on the other end, the RE070's are on the back and would DEFINATLY rub if i went lower on the suspension (Fitted on ET45 Rota Grids, 7.5" x 17)

Grip seems ok so far, but i havent even really scrubbed them in properly yet! Ill bung some pics up once i can get them online.
Pics would be great 8)