Really want a CW DC5

yosin

Advanced Member
Im the same! But i have a CW and everytime i see the Blue ones in gallery i just think maybe i should have got a blue one instead. Love how a polish and wax makes it look!

Im never satisfied though me! I set out for a CW and if i never got a CW i would have regretted it very much so. Just cant win :(

Emmsy is right though it is just a phase lol im currently not in this phase :p i love the CW :D

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
When I was looking for a DC5 and said I wanted a blue on, everyone said no get it in white , etc.

I was set on having a blue one because all Honda you see are CW EK9's, DC2's & DC5's it something different.

and as you all said when the bright sunlight hits the paint..... My days xthumbup

beppe786

Beppe
Ive had both..

blue metallic is nicer even slighty dirty you cant tell.. also hides slight marks.. beauty of metallic paint..

Matt White is nice but your constantly cleaning it..

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Mate it's just a phase the blue ones do stand out nice, when they are clean Cw are pain in the a** to keep clean i know!! but..here a clean one for you to drool over!! :xgrin:

ste01

Advanced Member
It's all about the blue ones, or black they look nice too. In the flesh I think Championship Cream makes the car show it's age and just looks really dated.

If you don't like blue just wrap it and go totally different. Then you can always go back or change colour again if you fancy it.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I might well do a Matte Black wrap at some point in the future but going to stick with the car the way it is for now.

dave7368

Advanced Member
you're on about a matte black wrap now and your title is really want a white dc5, you're weird lol ;)

snooz3

Advanced Member
Both cars are stunning in different ways, the blue comes into a world of it's own in different light though...

Either way.. both cars are beautiful ! :D

bennn

Advanced Member
Had to be white with red interior for me.

I do like the other colours (apart from Milano pink) but I just white and red is the colour combo a DC5 should be!

Being as everyone else seems to be chucking pics up.....

wj51fut

Advanced Member
White is the ONLY true Type R colour. It's the Japanese flag. White with a red centre. But I know what you mean. When I put mine up to Porthos's old one (sadly gone) I thought why didn't I get a blue or black one? But the white really does stand out. Like this!!

Lewis93

Advanced Member
I thought they were Rays. I'm selling my DC5 soon to import a much lower milage one. I have pretty much brand new Rota fighters on mine with Goodyear eagle F1's and seeing those made me consider selling them and putting those on the new one. I guess not now!! They are some serious £

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I've just seen one in Vivid Pearl Blue for sale and I want that colour now instead ha ha!!