Rear caliper piston diameter?

lockwood77

Advanced Member
Does anyone know the piston diameter of the rear calipers? I sent the casting number to Bigg Red and they don't have an exact match, just something close, so they need the diameter.

If anyone knows, or has a rear caliper off the car that they can measure, it would be most appreciated! :D

If they can supply the kits, I will ask about a group buy - let me know if you'd be interested (Honda kits are £39.50 per caliper for reference).

They can't do Brembos without a pattern to work from unfortunately, so they would have to have a caliper off someone to produce a kit for the fronts.

lockwood77

Advanced Member
Anybody know :?: I can't get my caliper off easily and really need the piston diameter before I can get one of these re-seal kits.

alucardo

Advanced Member
I would assume the rear caliper will be the same as the ep3 ?
If so calling up honda theyd give you the details but need to confirm if they have the same rear calipers.

Turtle

33mm IIRC. That is the figure I was given when finding the piston area for some brake bias calculations. I did not take the measurement myself though so cannot say for certain. I may be able to measure one directly, but not till next week.

-Brian.