Rear camber arm bolt size and nut!! Help!

Jamesdelll

Hi,

So just gone to fit my eibach rear camber arms and I‘ve somehow misplaced the eibach nut for the stock bolts to go in...I‘ve contact eibach they weren‘t particularly helpful and said will be 4 week wait and the nut will be expensive and best to source a nut for the threads elsewhere...

Rather than stripping my stock arm off to take to a shop wondered if anyone could advise me what size thread the bolt which attaches to the hub is so I can source two new bolts prior to fitting..

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Jamesdelll said:
Hi,

So just gone to fit my eibach rear camber arms and I‘ve somehow misplaced the eibach nut for the stock bolts to go in...I‘ve contact eibach they weren‘t particularly helpful and said will be 4 week wait and the nut will be expensive and best to source a nut for the threads elsewhere...

Rather than stripping my stock arm off to take to a shop wondered if anyone could advise me what size thread the bolt which attaches to the hub is so I can source two new bolts prior to fitting..
Do you have another car at all as more than happy for you to pop down and see if I have any that could fit or be of use mate?

I can see if my friend recalls the size/sizes and I know a company locally who's very good and would have what you need if you could get there or to mine to check the size/thread but I assume this is the one that goes through the forks at the end and not to the chassis and if so my hardrace had them built in.

Otherwise if you can wait until I am home I have the oem parts I removed and can get the details over and if I have a spare you can have it mate (will be home at just gone 5 today)

Jamesdelll

Hi Carl,

Thanks for reply, really helpful but I believe you‘re arms will have a welded nut incorporated for the stock oem bolt to go into..slightly different designs.

I‘m literally after the oem screw thread size so I can find a motorshop and buy some nuts or purchase the eibach nuts which conveniently they don‘t seem to want to sell or pass on the size spec of the nuts...rediculous!

Rather not strip my car to take the bolt to a hardware shop and find a nut...! Nightmare 🤣

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi Carl,

Thanks for reply, really helpful but I believe you‘re arms will have a welded nut incorporated for the stock oem bolt to go into..slightly different designs.

I‘m literally after the oem screw thread size so I can find a motorshop and buy some nuts or purchase the eibach nuts which conveniently they don‘t seem to want to sell or pass on the size spec of the nuts...rediculous!

Rather not strip my car to take the bolt to a hardware shop and find a nut...! Nightmare
Yeah you're right but I have the OEM parts in a box so can see if I can workout the thread or size for you when home if needed