Rear DC5 Badges

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Im looking to replace all 3 bootlid badges 'Integra' 'Honda' and 'TypeR' badges but struggling to find any websites that sell them, had a look on ebay that seems to be about the only place i can find, also spoke to honda and they said they can do all 3 for £97 but they would be on back order and may take a while :( anyone reccommend a website?

Cheers

Dan

redcap

Advanced Member
If you want the genuine items, not fake rubbish just order them and wait, the dates often change. They once told me 2 months for a part and it arrived in 3 weeks, a lot depends on how many orders they get for an item I think. Also depends if it's in Belgium or Japan.

You could try Dave @ Steels Honda, He is a member on here, he know's his stuff and some times has a stock of things as a lot of guys on here use him in preference to their local clue less Honda parts department, mine are actually pretty good.

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
I'm interested in the Integra badge so let me know when/if you order and maybe we could save on postage

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Postage for parts from Japan or Belgium to a Honda dealership is free. They only charge you postage on parts sent from the dealership to you.

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Cheers for the replies, badges are in good condition and don't really need replacing to be honest, just can't get the dirt off from around them! Tried everything :(

Josh16v

Advanced Member
Little bit of compound on rag folded over a few times on something small like a credit card should work
Not sure about the lettered badges though, valeting brush and strong cleaner?