Rear disc height - Am I just being an idiot...?

MaxMacGechan

So I have started to do my rear discs and pads today. Ordered the parts throughout the week and currently have taken it all apart, only to find that the rear disc is too shallow.

These are the discs I ordered
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Integra-Coupe-2-0-Litres-Brembo-Rear-Brake-Discs-Coated-Finish-Solid-Type/291681699317?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

They seem to have a depth of 48.7mm. Looking at MTEC's ebay page they also seem to state that their discs for the DC5 have an overall height of 48mm. Then checking the spec for the Blueprint part number ADH243118 their discs overall height is 63.2mm, much closer to the pads I've just taken off the car.

Am I missing something here? What size is standard, and why do there seem to be two sizes listed from multiple manufacturers?

Tenz78

I think you might have EP3 rear discs, which might be the same as RSX Integra?

This is the Honda part number from the eBay listing: 42510ST5E00. When put into Google, results show EP3 rear discs.

Devapage

Rsx Dc5 are all 5 bolt hub pattern ep3 civic are 4 bolt and the type r are 5 gotta b careful when buying ep3 parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk