Rear Drop links

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
I got both sets from Tegiwa. £50 each for the rear £35 each for the front.
misleading as Tegiwa sell them in pairs.... not a side... so its £48 for a pair of rear droplinks and £48 for a pair of front drop links...

p1tse

Advanced Member
I imagine WJ51FUT (Gok) posted as oem prices maybe which aren't listed on their site i think

I think from invoices the front oem ones were about £40 each that the previous owner had ordered from Honda Steels

donzooo

Advanced Member
Hobs said:
I used the below drop links from blueprint.
The fitment was spot on and I have had no issues with them.

LH - ADH28516
RH - ADH28517
Wrong way round

LH - ADH28517
RH - ADH28516

Attachments

2ndy

Advanced Member
Do rear droplinks from an ep3 100% not fit the dc5? Ordering rear droplinks and a reputable parts seller has told me they're the same so quite confused

Coldfuse

Just to clear something up, the rear droplinks sold by Tegiwa, do fit the DC5 and also the EP3. I believe from Honda they are different part numbers but are infact the same size and shape.

nellly

Advanced Member
are you sure coldfusion as the hardrace ones i had from funky performance where definitely not the same. EP3 rear droplinks ARE longer they are not the same as our DC5 OEM ones.
anything that lists ep3 and DC5 rear droplinks must be wrong either for the ep3 or the dc5 they may fit an RSX by the way they will fit our cars fine they will just be to long, so i just dont know how thay will affect the load on the ARB

unless you want to fit longer drop links then crack on.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
My rear drop links came from Tegiwa. No issues at all. Put them side by side with my old ones. Perfect genuine items.

2ndy

Advanced Member
I'm just going to go to a local motor factors with my old ones and get them matched that way, would save any messing about

Coldfuse

nellly said:
are you sure coldfusion as the hardrace ones i had from funky performance where definitely not the same. EP3 rear droplinks ARE longer they are not the same as our DC5 OEM ones.
anything that lists ep3 and DC5 rear droplinks must be wrong either for the ep3 or the dc5 they may fit an RSX by the way they will fit our cars fine they will just be to long, so i just dont know how thay will affect the load on the ARB

unless you want to fit longer drop links then crack on.
They deffinately fit fine. My mechanic took the old broken ones off and compared them and they were identical in shape.

2ndy

Advanced Member
Going to order the ep3 ones i linked above so il report back when I get them

2ndy

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
How much are oem?
£67.33 for each side so saving a fair bit using motor factor parts.. To be fair I've used motor factor droplinks in all my Honda and not had any problems.. Polybushing the ARB bushes aswell so should feel good and tight

wj51fut

Advanced Member
2ndy said:
£67.33 for each side so saving a fair bit using motor factor parts.. To be fair I've used motor factor droplinks in all my Honda and not had any problems.. Polybushing the ARB bushes aswell so should feel good and tight
I'm sure I got my two rear links from Tegiwa for £50. Genuine ones too.

2ndy

Advanced Member
Just to confirm, DC5 rear droplinks are 100% shorter than rear EP3 droplinks.. Theyre a good bit shorter having seen the 2 side by side. So many sellers on ebay and a lot of other places have the 2 listed the same which is super annoying.. Since getting the DC5 ive order so many parts and been sent the ep3 parts incuding a set of rear discs that just arrived :S