Rear Drop links

p1tse

Advanced Member
Strange how some members above said they are the same shape?

Does it still fit and issues of longer or shorter?

Have you tried steels honda - David?

2ndy

Advanced Member
Must order some of the reinforced type ones, think they'd last a bit longer... Didn't try and fit the ep3 droplinks by much point.. Il get a photo of the 2 together to show the difference

dave c

400hp K20
I've just ordered some from Dave @ Steels and he confirmed they were different to EP3

I've been told by garages they are the same but clearly aren't

Doubt it will make too much difference in the real world but beat to get the right parts imo

2ndy

Advanced Member
Must order some of the reinforced type ones, think they'd last a bit longer... Didn't try and fit the ep3 droplinks by much point.. Il get a photo of the 2 together to show the difference

p1tse

Advanced Member
dave c said:
I've just ordered some from Dave @ Steels and he confirmed they were different to EP3

I've been told by garages they are the same but clearly aren't

Doubt it will make too much difference in the real world but beat to get the right parts imo
How much are they and part number please?

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Sorry to butt in, but this doesn't make sense, so the ep3 rear drop links are longer, but they do fit and people are running them with no problems is this correct? Lol.

2ndy

Advanced Member
Seems to be, maybe you can get them to fit but theyre definitely longer..

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Hardrace ones are longer but they fit, I've supplied many of these drop links to members on here - no problem with fitting and no issues with handling.

koolance

Sorry to revive this thread.. I'm looking to replace my rear drop links as it was picked up as an advisory.

Does anybody know if the pre face lift droplinks are the same as the face lift?

Fez

Advanced Member
koolance said:
Sorry to revive this thread.. I'm looking to replace my rear drop links as it was picked up as an advisory.

Does anybody know if the pre face lift droplinks are the same as the face lift?
Yes both the same