Rear Ended

Final Warrior

Just got rear ended :( probably need a new muffler, boot and rear bumper :( some scratches on the quarter panel from where the bumper scraped up it :( thank god I'm insured :) and she is too :)

buckley 88

Advanced Member
sorry to hear that mate....... would be :xrealangry: If that happened to me especially If It wasn't my fault, hope you get it sorted and back to pristine condition

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear about this. I always get worried the Teg stops better than the cars behind it!

hows your neck?
Suppose we've all got to make a little extra somehow...

buckley 88

Advanced Member
^^ This is why insurance costs are rising....
It's reached a stage now where you need camara's recording whilst your on the move...... to safe guard yourself...... no doubt there Is some law against this though in our ever changing (for the worse) Britain..... invading privacy or something daft :rolleyes:

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear this mate, just check the boot floor aswell it might of damaged that aswell :( hope you get it fixed soon

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
It's reached a stage now where you need camara's recording whilst your on the move...... to safe guard yourself...... no doubt there Is some law against this though in our ever changing (for the worse) Britain..... invading privacy or something daft
Lol like that madness that you're only allowed to take pictures of kids at sports day with express written consent from every parent in attenddance?

It's all a joke these days.

buckley 88

Advanced Member
Lol like that madness that you're only allowed to take pictures of kids at sports day with express written consent from every parent in attenddance?

It's all a joke these days.
exactly, madness and worse it's getting....... pen pushers is the downfall of this country.... where do you draw the line with all these rules and regs ](*,)

Stylesa

Advanced Member
Because at the end of the day, its all about money, thats all businesses care about and thats all people want....

Its sad....we screw each other over all the time for the sake of a £1....

Final Warrior

Yeah she was a red P=Plater so about 17. She has bomb insurance so it covers my car and not hers. Hopefully going to get start rolling today. Now that you mention it my neck is sore and the effect it will have on me psychologically for years to come i see being a problem especially all the shrink bills i have, lol. We are both fine and thats the main thing :)

Final Warrior

Bonus is the rear bumper had a scratch or 2 on it so they will be gone. i just hope they fix the rear quarter panle from where the bumper has come up and left a few scratches. I am not taking it back unless it is perfect.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
problem could well be getting hold of the rear bumper, it isnt uncommen for these type of cars to be written off as a result of parts supply. if you are entitled to a hire car often the costs of that can force a write off situation.

Final Warrior

Well I just got it taken off me and I can't drive it until it's fixed. The muffler is facing up towards my boot putting fumes into my car. So probably take a few weeks until fixed. Hopefully they can repair the bumper. They gave me an old 93-94 festiva as a run around, lol. I just hope they use genuine Honda parts and not some rip offs.

raz786

Advanced Member
Who's doing the repair and where are they getting the parts? Only ask as that's a strange courtesy car :s