Rear fog fitment

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
Hey Guys,

I have noticed on some of the gallery photos, that some rear bumpers have the rear fog fitted into a recess cut into the bumber - but some dont.

Is there a legal requirement for rear fog placement in the UK? and do you guys have any photos of alternate sites for the fog?

My car docks today, and if I can have some say into where the fog goes, I would like to have that input.

Cheers. 8)

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
You can mount it on a hinged bracket below the rear bumper so it can be tucked away & keep the rear all nice & tidy.

My old DC5 has it cut into the bumper & it never bothered me being there tbh.

Horses for courses my friend.

HTH's :wink:

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Decklogic1 said:
Hey Guys,

I have noticed on some of the gallery photos, that some rear bumpers have the rear fog fitted into a recess cut into the bumber - but some dont.

Is there a legal requirement for rear fog placement in the UK? and do you guys have any photos of alternate sites for the fog?

My car docks today, and if I can have some say into where the fog goes, I would like to have that input.

Cheers. 8)
Hi allen,

Dont worry about the foglight - we wire it in to the drivers side stop and tail light which is still in use when the fog light is not activated, but once turned on it lights up the one of the stop lights as super bright.

I dont have a pic handy but if anyone reading this thread has purchased a car off us could take a pic of before and after turniing the foglight on (in the dark pref!) then that would be great......

Andy