Rear fog light wiring

TEG_DC5_R

Advanced Member
Hi all,

Does anybody have a DIY guide on how to wire a rear fog light on a fresh import?

Planning on doing this on a mates fresh import and will be using one of the reverse lights.

Any help appreciated 👍

Liamneale69

I could do with the same information lol got a silly fog light in the bumper which is pretty annoying to look at

TEG_DC5_R

Advanced Member
Liamneale69 said:
I could do with the same information lol got a silly fog light in the bumper which is pretty annoying to look at
They do look a little silly so we're looking at avoiding that route!

H_5hum

Advanced Member
I will be fitting one soon too, in fact both front and rear fogs as mine hasn't got one fitted to the rear yet. (Request this myself as i wanted to do it my own way)

I intend to write up a step by step "guide" to what I will be doing as I will be wiring it all in from scratch. Once I get round to doing it, If those of you who still need a guide I will be sure to upload one.

TEG_DC5_R

Advanced Member
Please do so, good to see a few different experiences 👍

H_5hum said:
I will be fitting one soon too, in fact both front and rear fogs as mine hasn't got one fitted to the rear yet. (Request this myself as i wanted to do it my own way)

I intend to write up a step by step "guide" to what I will be doing as I will be wiring it all in from scratch. Once I get round to doing it, If those of you who still need a guide I will be sure to upload one.

TEG_DC5_R

Advanced Member
Just had a look at the link, I like the idea of the 2 rear fogs but I need a guide on how to wire it up from scratch too please if anyone can help 👍

TEG_DC5_R said:
Thanks bud 👍

H_5hum

Advanced Member
Just to give you an idea of what i had in mind.

I want to wire up front and rear switches. I have the Push start button installed in the teg, so that only leaves one more "Slot" which mine had the coin holder.

After many attempts of DIY trying to get switches to fit the slot, and using a few different ideas for a panel, I have decided to settle with a couple of very small flip switches which would fit onto the one panel. (OEM blank Panel)

The bit i am nervous about is wiring it to the wing mirror power source. The rest of it, feeding cables to the back etc should be straight forward.

I have purchased one of those (cheap) rear LED F1 fogs which i will fit behind the rear Mugen grille, and also ordered a set of the RSX front yellow fogs (facelift)

I cant wait until i get it all fitted to be honest! hoping to get it done in the next couple of weeks if i get a chance to.