Rear Fog Light

TEG_DC5_R

Advanced Member
Hi All,

I have tried to search for this but not had much luck! If someone could guide me in the right direction that would be great!

I want to wire my rear fog light into the rear cluster (swap for one of the reverse lights). Currently there is no fog light at all so would need to be done from scratch.

Could someone point me in the direction of a 'how to' guide if possible please?

Thanks in advance.

spooke

Advanced Member
TEG_DC5_R said:
Hi All,

I have tried to search for this but not had much luck! If someone could guide me in the right direction that would be great!

I want to wire my rear fog light into the rear cluster (swap for one of the reverse lights). Currently there is no fog light at all so would need to be done from scratch.

Could someone point me in the direction of a 'how to' guide if possible please?

Thanks in advance.
Speak to a importer, I'm sure TorqueGT would be more than happy to tell you :)

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

In Tech Other there's an item "Fog light help in Norfolk". There's a link to an how to regarding wiring a fog light into the brake cluster/rear lights. Andy at 200BHP has used this method to his DC5 imports and it passes the MOT.

I see that you want to wire yours into the reversing light. Maybe the pics on the thread might help re the wiring.

Regards. Granty.

Benneh

Advanced Member
As Granty says, there is a thread on here detailing how to do it. Not sure why you'd want to drop a reverse light for it - mine's wired to the inner cluster lights and works fab xthumbup

TEG_DC5_R

Advanced Member
Thanks for the replies.

If not the reverse light, what light should I replace the fog for?

Some of them links on that Post don't work!