Rear Number Plate Size?

alimujahid_dc5

Hey guys,

Quick question what is the size of the rear plate to cover the entire area?

Ordered a set of 12x6 although not a major problem i'd like to order another set with the correct size before show season begins!

Thanks

Attachments

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
mine is 330x175 mm i measured it a few days ago as im getting replacements..
13x8 inch is same as 330x200 mm the bottom tabs on the bumper dictate where the plate sits so extra vertical inch is pointless as it will be tucked up behind the numberplate light and not seen anyway

tico_87

Advanced Member
ep3itrdc5 said:
mine is 330x175 mm i measured it a few days ago as im getting replacements..
13x8 inch is same as 330x200 mm the bottom tabs on the bumper dictate where the plate sits so extra vertical inch is pointless as it will be tucked up behind the numberplate light and not seen anyway
For you it might be pointless. For me the "point" was to cover the hole in the bumper that I could see with my previous sized plate fitted.

kazmo

Advanced Member
covers all the width, and like said above unless you lay on the ground to look at the plate it covers height too. why not just get a tape out and see how much 13x7 would cover on your car? would kind of make sense, then you will know what which size will cover...

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
i went for this mate, 13 x 6.5, havent got any pics fitted but i did my research before hand and decided this was the best for fitment.

just tell him you want the import legal smaller font and how you want it printed.

eg over 2 lines or 1 etc

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27fc444d61