Rear quarter Type R decals ?

tara

Advanced Member
I just wanted to know any places other than Honda where you can get these? as Mark the previous owner had the originals removed when he had all the graphics put on the car and Honda need about 3/4 weeks to get them :( thanks for any help :wink:

M6DLY

Advanced Member
ebay can answer you question!

dc5 integra type r side decal genuine honda | acura rsx

But they’re expensive and come all the way from the USA...

Or you can get some overnight parts from Honda, a touch over £20 each...

ooooorrrrr find a HIGH Resolution image and get a fresh one cut buy some one local who makes stickers...

You could even be fancy and get one printed on application paper to you've not got a silly shine to the entire sticker and it's just the font which is raised, cos i think the originals aren’t as nice as they could be... one of mine has some ones fingerprints behind it.... so I’m going to get mine redone eventually with the lifted effect...

So if you do find a really good high res image please let me know!

Nice

mugsee

I was told that a sticker printer won't be able to replicate the exact type of sticker as the OEM one provides (for the extrodinary high price) and this had something to do with some kind of pearl inside the sticker/typeR logo? Can anyone else verify?

linzi94

Advanced Member
hmm, ive certainly not noticed any kind of pearl/ pearlecent effect on mine :?

i do know they are different colours depending on what the body colour of the car is tho.

azriDC5R

Advanced Member
yeah they are 2 types, one with white letters with Black background n the other vice versa....

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
A good "sticker guy" would be able to make a replica which would be difficult to tell from the original