Rear spoiler

V7MAT

clean freak
IMO this is getting too common now.

If you like it, it's all good though mate :)

dave7368

Advanced Member
any time mate lol

your first post you're asking for opinions so thats mine...

for what it's worth :)

firthy22

Advanced Member
Not a great fan of imitation CF, looks like your trying to make it something it's not.

I think the look of the black in the centre is fine but would prefer matt or gloss black. Also think it would look better if the roof was done the same colour with a CF bonnet so the dark centre theme flowed over the car.

On it's own I would leave it white but each to their own and it cetainly doesn't look Kak, just not my cup of tea as it is.

jdmsteve

Advanced Member
After seeing real carbon fibre spoilers in the flesh over recent shows etc. I believe the finish on a lot of them has been crap to be honest. I'd be pritty annoyed if I had paid top dollar for one and it was anything but perfect. Also I have heard the cf items aren't as solid as the originals. It all goes down to personal preference but I think the wrap looks great and unlike painting it can be reversed very easily. I've seen an fd with painted spoiler and it looked crap. Either way there's alway gonna be haters. I just laugh inside as it's more than likely they have been out and bought real carbon fibre ...... Lol

blueguy

Resident J's whore
It looks alright bud but having seen real c/f wings with the sides painted white, I have to say this doesn't look as good IMO.

Stoo

Whining.....
I've seen an fd with painted spoiler and it looked crap.
All FD2s have the centre section painted black. From factory.

IMHO, I don't like it as it is not real carbon.
Even then I'm not 100% on it :S

petie180

Advanced Member
All FD2s have the centre section painted black. From factory.

IMHO, I don't like it as it is not real carbon.
Even then I'm not 100% on it :S
I was waiting on Ur verdict stoo I have to say I am surprised at how mild your opinion was hehe :) :)

rascal69

Advanced Member
Just got a carbon spoiler fitted today.
Looks good on the black.
Dislike it when on lighter colours if there is no other carbon.