Recaro blue fabric

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Hi all,
My DC5 drivers seat bolster fabric needs replacing but I can't seem to find anyone with the correct shade of blue to match it.
Capital seating, woolies, D-class automotive all say they don't have any and can't get the colour.

Has anyone had this same problem. Red and black is no problem just the blue.

Thanks
James.

josh897

im lookinh blue alacantara aswell as i am gonna do my doorcards in it, cant find it anywhere, seem very expensive on ebay too

tunwicks

Advanced Member
the blue alcantara was unique to the tegs seats. I had the same problem, Ended up replacing 2 whole sections of the seat with another material almost identical in colour. was quite happy with what capital seating did.

kingston

Advanced Member
Honda own the rights to the colour and no, you cant get it from Recaro as a result.

Yes it is excrement but if youve caught it early on, swap the seats around and need not worry about it

madrab

Advanced Member
you can get original honda/reacro replacements that are an exact colour match but unfortunately they are rare as hens teeth, took me a year of searching before i got mine

the only way it seems is to get both seats re trimmed in a similar blue colour so they match

i have yet to see a great colour match from capital seating etc