Recaro seat covers... Anyone bought these from ebay?

spooke

Advanced Member
I got these in Black, they fit pretty well and look great, definitely protect the Recaros well!

Typerchris

Advanced Member
Just fitted these to mine fantastic quality and will protect well although slightly baggy. I'm happy with them. I can take a picture and post later today showing the fit.

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
I have these too. They are a good fit on the back, but Base is looser than I like. I'm going to bungee them at the seat pad recess to keep them snug.

Only bad thing I would note is no gap to release seat for rear access.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Thebear84

Advanced Member
Love mine! Got them for Xmas. I'm a panel beater so I get all sorts of glues and bonders on me. Cleaned car today and took them off not a single thing gone through. Fit great the base fits better in time but like John the no gap for seat release sucks so Mrs has to sit up front with me

Thebear84

Advanced Member
Just to add... I sprayed mine with upholstery super guard. We had mass rain and floods and proved a wise move! Water just sat on the cover didn't sock through.

Darren4

Advanced Member
civic17_99 said:
I'm pretty sure I ordered a set from this Seller, i requested Recaro to be stiched on in white so they look like the factory seats. They were really good when they arrived and have lasted far longer than the Capital Seating ones did.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-EK9-TYPE-R-INTEGRA-DC2-DC5-ACCORD-RECARO-SPEED-RED-SEAT-COVER-/291623244423?hash=item43e6199287:g:et8AAOSwgyxWUzcu
How was the fitment of the covers toy ordered? Have you got any pics fitted :)

civic17_99

Advanced Member
I'll take some pics when I go to the car this afternoon and i'll post them up a little later. It's shame ebay doesn't track your purchases for too long but I'm 90% sure they were the ones I ordered. You just hd to request at checkout about the logo's been stitched in I think.

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Here's the picture of the ones I have in my car. They fit perfectly and they are slightly loser than the Capital seating ones.

jay.dee

Advanced Member
Guys sorry to say but they look like you've put a 5 pence plastic bag over the seat! Do they look better in the flesh so to speak?

dave7368

Advanced Member
jay.dee said:
Guys sorry to say but they look like you've nut a 5 pence plastic bag over the seat! Do they look better in the flesh so to speak?
They're not that bad.. Maybe the 10p bag for life.

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
To be fair, they are function over style.

I only put mine in because I play footy twice a week, and as a goalkeeper, I get drenched, so it's either change in the car park, or seat covers to save the seats.

They do what they are designed to do well ;)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Typerchris

Advanced Member
Covers will never look as good as the actual seats but until the good weather comes back it eliminates the chance of dirt and damage. My seats are pretty immaculate and also get paranoid when I take a car to a garage as I've had recaros get oil stains before even with a garage putting covers on.

civic17_99

Advanced Member
They do look better in the flesh I took my pic in the dark with the flash so they look a bit shinier than they are. But I've got them to protect the seats from wear. I use my car every day and the seats are in great condition still.