Recaro Seat Covers - Ebay. Anybody bought from this seller?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
why dont one of you set up a group buy for all the other members, its fine with me if you want to do it, ask the seller if he would do a deal for 10 covers or whatever

yosin

Advanced Member
Budders_DC5 said:
Can you let me know aswell please :) Wouldn't mind a black set in mine
Joe92 said:
I've been looking at these also. Guessing they have a big order soon lol
These are not the seats Kerv bought as they are the " Recaro Speed" which is for the DC2.

We'll need to look for Sportline / Trendline seat covers.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271140402675?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

This is the link Kerv has given me. Ill give the seller a shout.
C&S Evo7 said:
why dont one of you set up a group buy for all the other members, its fine with me if you want to do it, ask the seller if he would do a deal for 10 covers or whatever
Great stuff. ill ask away first to make sure its the right set. If it works out to be a good saving ill let everybody know :)

tico_87

Advanced Member
I have a pair of those blue ones Yosin has posted above.

Fitted (not got any in car pictures, took them out and gave them a good clean before fitting the covers)

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
I would possibly be interested next month in at least one of these if you could get them in red

Lewis93

Advanced Member
I really want two of these in red also. I was sure I saw some somewhere with 'Recaro' wrote on instead of 'Type-R' ones on Capital Seating.

Looks much better. :p

Lewis93

Advanced Member
yosin said:
I have asked the seller of these covers. Just awaiting response.
What did you ask him Yosin, about a group buy? I will definitely be wanting two in red if he agrees, be sure to let me know. :xgrin:

yosin

Advanced Member
I have asked the seller to confirm these are the seat covers to fit the sports line/trend line seats as they were the one's kerv has bought.

Once the seller confirms that they the ones we wan, then I will ask about a group buy.

This is so that he won't ahead of himself and just see the $$$ and cause problems down the line.

Erm

Advanced Member
I might be tempted for a pair of blue ones depending on price :xgrin:

mark2390

Advanced Member
Id have some blue as well!<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

bennn

Advanced Member
yosin said:
These are not the seats Kerv bought as they are the " Recaro Speed" which is for the DC2.

We'll need to look for Sportline / Trendline seat covers.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271140402675?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

This is the link Kerv has given me. Ill give the seller a shout.

Great stuff. ill ask away first to make sure its the right set. If it works out to be a good saving ill let everybody know :)
Surely we'd be better off ordering the ones for the Recaro Speed Seats? These are a more similar shape (if not the same) as those fitted to the DC5.

The Trendline / Sportline are the same as fitted to the EP3 Premier Edition which are a different shape with much smaller bolsters.