Recaro Seats

andyd

Advanced Member
Has any one had the problem with the drivers or passenger side seats where there back part of the seat becomes loose or moves about?

Also has any one had any squeeky seats? :oops: :lol:

How has any one solved this or had this problem?

Andy

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
I have it but i did not solve it... i guess i can order some parts but i want to make sure what is the problem first :)

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
andyd said:
Also has any one had any squeeky seats? :oops: :lol:

Andy
andy my passenger seat had a rattle/squeek, after hunting it down for ages turned out it was the seat belt buckle sockety thing! When I had a front passenger in the car they get out and the socket faces upward, making it squeek! random i know, just by lying it flat / at an angle makes it go away....

simple i know but bloody annoying before i found it

good luck hunting it down!

dan the man

Advanced Member
unhinge your seat as if to get in the back. look at where the hook latches on to the round plastic to keep the seat back in place. The round bit is held in by one screw and where the seat latches on it rubs and makes it flat..so can easyily move the seat bike from side to side.

unscrew it and roatate it so the facing up bit is round and not the flat bit. Do this everytime untill u run out of round bit and then buy another set from capital seating.

sorted 8)

pudski

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
unhinge your seat as if to get in the back. look at where the hook latches on to the round plastic to keep the seat back in place. The round bit is held in by one screw and where the seat latches on it rubs and makes it flat..so can easyily move the seat bike from side to side.

unscrew it and roatate it so the facing up bit is round and not the flat bit. Do this everytime untill u run out of round bit and then buy another set from capital seating.

sorted 8)
Have tried to do this but cant get the screw loosened :shock:
Any suggestions :?:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
As per dan, get a quality driver in there that fits with a spanner on the end and go for it.