Recommend place to buy eibach springs & front camber bolts

tico_87

Advanced Member
Hi, could some people recommend me a trader/shop where i can get eibach pro-kit and front camber bolts? (i already have rear camber arms ready to fit)

I know funkypower sell them but members of civiclife have had quite a few issues with them in the past and i don't want any hassle.

Thanks

nick's-cw

Advanced Member
I've never had a problem with funky power, I bought my front bolts from them as they were the cheapest

Not sure on TGM's current spring's price.
ABP are doing them for £140 posted on CTRO, £143 posted on eBay
Demon Tweeks eBay price £145 posted

tico_87

Advanced Member
Some members on there have had no issue to but many have had way to many problems. So not sure whether to use them or not.

I was just on CTRO lol found the thread with discount...but then also discovered they do -30mm drop front and back :xgrin: which i the ideal drop. Was going to settle for the pro-kit as the sportline seem to lower too much.

Thank you xthumbup

gibby85

Advanced Member
I had problems with Funkypower a few years back. That was a one off, i have since used them a few times and even took the drive down from Aberdeen. Faz is a good guy, always happy to help.

You cant go wrong with Eightspeed however. Use them all the time! xthumbup

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Use funky power v. Recently excellent service can't fault it tbh.

Got my DS2500 brake pads and eibach bolts from them came swiftly.

Gordon

paul hughes

call SPD Automotive, they have the eibach ones and forum members get 10% as well. or PM me i will see what i can do.