Recommendations for Kpro/ Rolling road in the south east

osiras

Advanced Member
Hey guys,

Like the title says. Not sure where to purchase a kpro upgrade for my ecu and or where to get it rolling roaded to get set up?

has anyone in the south east got any recommendations?

any help would be great

MattDC5

Advanced Member
Think Tom at TGM could sort you out with Kpro and setting it all up. Not sure about an RR though

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
my only recomendation would be system R (Tdi North) in Warrington,
Its a bit of a trip but you will get the best map so well worth it.

osiras

Advanced Member
Thanks for the quick replies guys. I'm in eastbourne. Also whats is the average total price i should expect to pay. I've seem anything from £800 to £1500!

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
My ONLY recomendation would be Tdi North as i have, as well as many others experienced his mapping.

12T

Advanced Member
Tdi north is good cant fault them. Price for mapping is good aswell if u have only mild tuned dc5. Full map will cost a lil more if u have (cams or S/C) put in.
Tdi South on the other hand is over priced also me and my cuz is having some probs with them.

raz786

Advanced Member
TDI North should charge you about £850 - £900 for the KPRO plus map if you only have relatively mild mods

osiras

Advanced Member
um guys, am i right in saying that its up near manchester? that seems alittle far for me to go. Surely there must be somewhere else to go?

Glitch

Advanced Member
I personaly havnt had any probs with TDi South in Essex, they have always tuned my car and it was 214hp @ the hubs on my last visit so im more than happy to pay their prices for the services they provide but i understand there are some issues to be resolved with 12T's car.

12T

Advanced Member
Glitch said:
I personaly havnt had any probs with TDi South in Essex, they have always tuned my car and it was 214hp @ the hubs on my last visit so im more than happy to pay their prices for the services they provide but i understand there are some issues to be resolved with 12T's car.
And JD's car aswell Dave http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20458
But really its up to Osiras where he goes. It might work out well for him never know..

osiras

Advanced Member
So there is a TDI in essex. Thats cool. been doing a search and looked into a company called CPL in Kent who says they do kpro mod for £738 and a full rolling road for £350. what do you guys think? do you think thats for the one i can tune myself? anybody delt with these guys?

raz786

Advanced Member
Personally I wouldn't take my car to CPL, heard good and bad about them but mostly bad, and the bad makes me want to steer clear. I don't think your gonna need a full RR tune, what mods do you have a car? With the usual exhaust manifold, cat-back, induction you only need a mild tune (2 hours tops).