Recommendations please...

TEG R V

Hi
so on Saturday I was driving along a B road on my way to Otley when a truck approaches on the other side of the road, it turns out that the rear of the truck is open and full of large stones so as I drove past it between 5 and 10 stones flew out of the truck and tw*tted my car :xrealangry:

After thoroughly inspecting my paint work I have found 2 massive chips on the wing almost down to the bare metal and there is also a split in the paintwork on my bonnet down to bare metal, I can't believe my luck, Ive only recently spent shed loads on cleaning products and she has been looking mint so I'm now gonna have to get these paint issues sorted pronto :xcry:

Which leads me onto this thread, can anybody please recommend a trusted bodyshop anywhere around Leeds or the Yorkshire area who can be trusted to do a good job?

Also can anybody please recommend a place to take my motor for a service in or around Leeds/yorkshire area?

All recommendations will be greatly received, although owning a TEG is going totally against my tight yorkshire upbringing

cheers

Carl

WestYorkshireman

Advanced Member
Unit 8 for servicing as said previously, Stevie and Mark know what they are doing and only a good hour in decent traffic down the motorway from Leeds.