Recommended Garage Northern Ireland

RonnDing

Hi, was looking to get my car lowered and a FRSU. Does anyone know of or can recommend a garage in Northern Ireland preferably around the Belfast / Antrim area.

If not were is the best place to go around Scotland or the north of England?

Cheers

Nickyyy

Advanced Member
For FRSU Kerr's tyres in Antrim or Ali Burrows Dungannon

For a Mechanic I'd only let JP of Autotune ballymena near my car.

David_showerks

Advanced Member
Id stay well clear of Type Two, im yet to hear a single good review about them (but ive never had any dealings with them so they might be perfectly fine)

I would also recommend Andrew Mercer @ Momentium Motorsport in Lisburn,

Justintian

Advanced Member
I dealt with Gsport cars once, they are local garage working in their own house, built a separate garage in the back, charges are normally good, they can do all sort of works including mapping in house.

Not too bad I say.

David_showerks

Advanced Member
I would also defo recommended GSport, fitted my Kakimoto lately for me and I couldn't fault there services at all.

A few friends use them regulary aswell.

Kellsled

Advanced Member
I can fit the coilovers for you if you are after a fast road/custom settings I'd go to a repair shop I did this last time ass kerr's and the likes only set to oem settings no use for toe in/out

Todd_77

Advanced Member
Kellsled said:
I can fit the coilovers for you if you are after a fast road/custom settings I'd go to a repair shop I did this last time ass kerr's and the likes only set to oem settings no use for toe in/out
You need to speak to Neil down there. He'll sort you with a fast road setup.

Kellsled

Advanced Member
Todd_77 said:
You need to speak to Neil down there. He'll sort you with a fast road setup.
Really? When I went down last time he said he would only do it to honda settings even with me having settings with me,charged me 50 quid and couldn't set it so doubt I'll be back to get tracking done. A good repair shop set mine up perfectly to my track settings