RECOVERED DC5 CW BLACK ROTA TORQUES

Option

Advanced Member
Thanks to everyone for their prompt support, think it may be on almost every car forum there is :shock: Hope it turns something up

Stu

mark type r

Advanced Member
Option said:
Thanks to everyone for their prompt support, think it may be on almost every car forum there is :shock: Hope it turns something up

Stu
Posted on the 4G63 as well, the Evo lot are used to scum trying nick their cars so should get good support :wink:

Suped

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear this sad news Stu... gutted for ya. Will keep an eye out over this side of london.

dave c

400hp K20
that really sucks, i will keep me eyes peeled when im out and about.

really gutted for you :(

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
Posted this on the MR2OC forum, a lot of helpful guys and girls over there, plus a wide user/ driver base so hopefully it might help.

MattDC5

Advanced Member
Thats a real kick in the balls, sorry for you mate.

Im in SE London so'll keep an eye out for her.

j30l

Advanced Member
If they only took the teg keys and not the mini its (imo) stolen to order. It will have been put in a container within a couple of hour of it been taken, to get it out of sight. Then on a boat in the next couple of day.

People who work/live/drive near industrial estates are best keeping thier eyes open.

Really sorry to hear this mate. I feel for you :cry:

joel

Option

Advanced Member
Good news everyone, car was recovered today to my local pound allegedly un damaged. Should get her back when the CSI's have done there bit :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Stu

nefor

Advanced Member
glad to hear you'll get her back. Any idea if they caught the thieves or was it abandoned?

Option

Advanced Member
Any idea if they caught the thieves or was it abandoned?
It was abandoned quite locally, car was actually found around 2hrs after the police finished in my house.

Very very weird.