Red DC5 Northants

nersha

Hi all, I Picked up my DC5 today!.. The vtec howl is addictive and the car just looks amazing.

Bought it from these guys but the previous owner was Steve @ Eight Speed. Has some great mods, to list some
Tegiwa M
Spoon N1
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
BC Racing Coilover Kit

No plans for further modding yet (suggestions?), want to seal the rear lights though as they are leaking a little.

Might be going japshow on sunday but undecided at the moment, gotta get my Corsa sold asap!

Matt

XavP

Advanced Member
Looks very nice =) welcome, soon to be a new owner my self from down the road in MK

nersha

itrsarg said:
She a stunner mate :) maybe a kpro in the future good mod to have...
Yep a k100 6 months down the line would be nice, I'm spoilt by the power already going from a 1.3diesel corsa so no rush

wahab786 said:
NIce car mate. Where abouts you from in northants ? Theres a few of us from Milton Keynes
Daventry, not too far away!

Ek9. said:
What a beauty!
Put up more pictures if you get a chance.
More pics to come after I get round to polishing, just driving is priority at the moment !! :xvtec:

Fahadl786

Advanced Member
Stunning car! Gold wheels go so well.

I also have the same clutch as you, is it jerky going into gears at times? Feel like mins can be too harsh on the gearbox sometimes...

nersha

Fahadl786 said:
Stunning car! Gold wheels go so well.

I also have the same clutch as you, is it jerky going into gears at times? Feel like mins can be too harsh on the gearbox sometimes...
Jerky sometimes yes and I've missed gears a couple of times.. Will take some time to learn, I've found when downshifting to blip the throttle when clutch is down to revmatch makes it much smoother.