Red or Mirror lip?

Aly

Advanced Member
It looks like my blue seats will be getting replaced by black ones. 2 sets have came along at once :D

What is your opinion one black alloys with red lip and black with mirror lip? my car is black.

Should i go upto 18 or stay at 17"?

armjoker

Advanced Member
Aly said:
It looks like my blue seats will be getting replaced by black ones. 2 sets have came along at once :D

What is your opinion one black alloys with red lip and black with mirror lip? my car is black.

Should i go upto 18 or stay at 17"?
Stay 17", I have seen black with black rims and red line, looks 8) but I never saw one with mirror line, Any pics?

Aly

Advanced Member
Ive got one white wheels alrdy and im really too lazy to keep them clean. :(
Always fancied black ones anyway, just cant decide red lip or do i go wild and get mirror.

petie180

Advanced Member
Aly said:
Ive got one white wheels alrdy and im really too lazy to keep them clean. :(
Always fancied black ones anyway, just cant decide red lip or do i go wild and get mirror.
I see..well I think the red lip would be nice as the mirror you could get sick of it very handy..red lip more jap dc5 type off race look but thats just my view on it..

Aly

Advanced Member
Yeah the red isnt so great on the blue car but i think the black car looks ok with it.

Your thoughts? I cannot find a picture of them on car :E

Kei Racing Kozuka 17"

petie180

Advanced Member
Aly said:
Yeah the red isnt so great on the blue car but i think the black car looks ok with it.

Your thoughts? I cannot find a picture of them on car :E

Kei Racing Kozuka 17"
There are definitely a nice wheel but its very rsx rather than dc5 but again thats just my opinion..which do u prefer?

Aly

Advanced Member
Stoo are ur tyres slightly stretched on those alloys or is it just my eyes?

If i went to 18" and got slightly lower profile tyres what would be the max depth i could take? Car is on springs at 25 or 30mm i think? eibach springs i believe.

thinking i would get away with 18x8 if the et was 30-40??

Stoo

Whining.....
very very very slightly

215/45/17 on 7.5x17

usually OEM is 7x17 with 215/45/17

only 1/2" wider

Stoo

Whining.....
Honestly mate, That is nothing!!
Hardly any stretch at all!

THIS is a stretched tyre!!

The old RH ZW1 Splits on my Golf Cab!

Aly

Advanced Member
I ment will companies fit tyres that are too small for the rim? or does it have to be a friend / back hander?

Stoo

Whining.....
Depends how much

Mine are literally nothing. Easy as nirmal tyres to fit.

The other ones, my old ones, had to be done by a friend with a cheetah!