Remap - Mapping - Maps

Tobycundliffe

Morning,

I'm looking for some suggestions on where to get my car mapped.

I'm on a bit of a time scale needs to be done before first weekend in April as Nurburgring trip is getting ever closer, I have been speaking with Tom at TGM in Fleet and he uses Eurospec 2000 but he has been struggling to get hold of him to arrange a date etc.

Any one have any other suggestions I'm in Southampton and willing to travel to somewhere with some good recommendations!

Please let me know any thoughts help or guidance would be greatly appreciated?!

Chewy

Advanced Member
FL Performance is down south, Never heard any horror stories.

TDI North in Warrington if you really get stuck and don't mind traveling the distance.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
FL Performance is down south, Never heard any horror stories.

TDI North in Warrington if you really get stuck and don't mind traveling the distance.
Is that FLP? As Facebook page says not trading?

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
For what it's worth, I've never read a bad thing about Performance Autoworks or their mapping. They raced in VTEC challenge and have built numerous winning cars.

I won't say much more but look at other 'popular' tuners on here, some have been mentioned recently, black smoke, not running well etc.

You pays your money...

Indi

Advanced Member
Chris at EFI Parts in Cheshire is meant to be excellent. I have mine booked in to be mapped by him.

From what I've heard from my friends and cup car drivers he really takes his time on mapping the car so that it's perfect at part throttle and not just full throttle as most tuners usually just pay most of their attention at full throttle aspect of the map.

420jamesowen

I contacted Romain directly who freelances at a lot of places including eurospec.

Car runs great now with my newly installed Kpro and efficiency seems to have gone up by around 20% after removing the UniChip piggy back ecu and having the engine mods mapped correctly.

FireDance

Advanced Member
FLPerformance are no longer trading. He has gone back to Portugal

You can contact us at Eurospec directly if you wish, 01483456560. We are a friendly bunch, just every so slightly crazy!! xthumbup

Si

Parts Trader
Tobycundliffe said:
Cheers! I have just dropped him a message over facebook!
Mines being mapped on 7th March by Romain, I'll post up my thoughts :)

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
As above, FL Performance is no.longer trading.. he's gone back home.. and there are alot of horror stories, but just not publicised.. myself and a few others had stuff done by them thatt went wrong and had to get it rectified elsewhere..

Another vote for Romain, got his map on both my Teg's now

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
I thought he was supposed to be really good. Pedro has fledo the country. Lol
Pedro was a decent guy.. but most of the work was passed to his cowboy employees..

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
My car is being mapped on Thursday, looking forward to it as it's not been mapped for some time and I feel as if it isn't as smooth as what it could be.