Rep anodised dipsticks

Dannymean

Advanced Member
Still £25 cheaper than the ktuned ones and available in more colours which I found cool

donzooo

Advanced Member
I'll be buying the gold one once my coilovers sell for japfest. Will look good with purple rocker cover :)

samwelltrademarked

Advanced Member
Rom said:
Meh...still no white :'(
Could you not use that plastispray stuff? Would look awesome paired with your rocker....

Shame about these as I'd already bought a k tuned last year... Just never got around to fitting my bay bling

Rom

Advanced Member
samwelltrademarked said:
Could you not use that plastispray stuff? Would look awesome paired with your rocker....

Shame about these as I'd already bought a k tuned last year... Just never got around to fitting my bay bling
Hmm, i may try my oem one as a test, to see how it comes out. Good idea!

samwelltrademarked

Advanced Member
JamesL said:
What's wrong with oem guys, these don't give anymore ponies
Certain people including myself realise dc5's are becoming more and more common.... Individuality is what makes each of us.... Expressing yourself through colour/design/themes/kits/lips shows a bit of yourself in the car,

sorry to go on.... And I dont mean to sound corny, but wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same..

Rom said:
Hmm, i may try my oem one as a test, to see how it comes out. Good idea!
Rom, possibly give it a little key with some scotchpad etc first to give it the best chance of holding on

Rom

Advanced Member
JamesL said:
What's wrong with oem guys, these don't give anymore ponies
That could be said for every non engine mod then. So wheels, lips, skirts, spoilers, etc etc.

Josh16v

Advanced Member
I thought the K-Tuned one was rubbish. Mines sat in my bedroom somewhere....

Catches so badly when you're pulling the stick out, oil level has altered by the time it's wiggled free.....