Replacement headlights

skerr406

Advanced Member
Hey!

Just got new sideliggts which are like a bright sort of blue ish colour to it.

The headlights have recently lost there blue tinge to thwm and now just look normal, do i need replacement bulbs or is there a problem?

What bulbs do i replace them with to get the colour back if it is the bulbs?

Aly

Advanced Member
Hey!

Just got new sideliggts which are like a bright sort of blue ish colour to it.

The headlights have recently lost there blue tinge to thwm and now just look normal, do i need replacement bulbs or is there a problem?

What bulbs do i replace them with to get the colour back if it is the bulbs?
Was wanting to know the same thing.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Bulbs I would imagine! My fog light recently lost its red colour, sorted with some Chrome ones that shine red.

Normally they fade with use I am sure.

skerr406

Advanced Member
Since this iv updated all my lights with 6000k, was some job to do it but worth it in the end.

Want to now replace ny reverse lights with the same colour as the rest but i cant find them anywhere, i dont know if they even exist.

jay82

Advanced Member
Since this iv updated all my lights with 6000k, was some job to do it but worth it in the end.

Want to now replace ny reverse lights with the same colour as the rest but i cant find them anywhere, i dont know if they even exist.
would a blue tinted buld or a led buld like the sidelights not do the job.
i had led bulbs as side lights and they matched standard headlights

skerr406

Advanced Member
would a blue tinted buld or a led buld like the sidelights not do the job.
i had led bulbs as side lights and they matched standard headlights

the problem was there was a colour mismatch between the headlights and the sidelights, iv updated all the front lights with 6000k bulbs and 6000k led's to match.

iv also upgraded the rear registration light along with the boot light with 6000k LED's

my next mission is the interior light which i dont know what it is and the reverse lights, i want white ones for them but i cant find them anywhere.