Resevoir bottles in engine bay

dobber

Advanced Member
What are the 2 resevoir bottles in the engine bay for. Im after the ones at the rear left as you look head on to your car. The larger of the 2 on mine is almost empty. Its to do with the brakes, but why is there 2 of them?

iDrew

Advanced Member
dobber said:
What are the 2 resevoir bottles in the engine bay for. Im after the ones at the rear left as you look head on to your car. The larger of the 2 on mine is almost empty. Its to do with the brakes, but why is there 2 of them?
I think the smaller one is for the clutch, the larger is the brakes :?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
dobber i acn't beleive you don't know what t is as there is a master cylinder underneath it, yes its for brakes,
You might want to pop to toms as it may have a leak, brake fluid is not something that would usually need topping up that frequently.

The other smaller is the resevoir for the clutch fluid. :wink:

dobber

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
dobber i acn't beleive you don't know what t is as there is a master cylinder underneath it, yes its for brakes,
You might want to pop to toms as it may have a leak, brake fluid is not something that would usually need topping up that frequently.

The other smaller is the resevoir for the clutch fluid. :wink:
It was cold and dark on Sunday evening when i was having a poke around and was just to lazy to find out. In saying that i did find out after i posted this as i popped out to the work carpark and took a peek 8)

Cheers anyway. MUST get it topped up as its way way down!