Returning back to near standard?

Judley

Advanced Member
As per the title. Has anyone done this with success? I am considering returning the car to near standard form ready for sale later in the year. Parts that would come off and be replaced by OEM ones would probably be:

Mugen ECU
Toda manifold
Mugen twinloop
Buddyclub race spec coilovers
Mugen carbon airbox

Mods like the Spoon braces, front and rear camber kits, braided brakelines, Buddyclub shortshift kit, roll centre adjusters and sump baffle kit are probably too much of a hassle to remove and replace I guess?

Any experiences guys?

Cheers,

George

sinbad

Advanced Member
Buddyclub shortshift kit, Spoon braces, rear camber kits should all be pretty easy just a few bolts and replace with oem.

If your taking the suspension off you'll be undoing most of the bolts that hold the braces on anyway.

Front camber bolts, roll centre adjusters and baffled sump probably aren't worth the hassle.

Judley

Advanced Member
sinbad said:
Buddyclub shortshift kit, Spoon braces, rear camber kits should all be pretty easy just a few bolts and replace with oem.

If your taking the suspension off you'll be undoing most of the bolts that hold the braces on anyway.

Front camber bolts, roll centre adjusters and baffled sump probably aren't worth the hassle.
Sensible advice mate, thanks 8)

eXceed

Resident Driver
haha I wish! Saving up the pennies but everything for the DC5 looks soo nice they always disappear :(.