Returning to a dc5

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
As title really I am going to be after another dc5 once my st180 sells

The st is a wicked little motor I'm just addicted to vtec 😂

The fiesta is stage 1 mapped by Collins so is probably a little bit quicker than a dc5 in a straight line but the dc5 is better round corners and more fun on track 👍🏻

I'll update when the hunt begins

Indi

Advanced Member
Welcome back, DC5 is a hard car to get rid of IMO. I came back to a DC5 from going to a Toyota supra twin turbo 6 speed manual after my previous DC5 :)

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
To be honest the dc5 wasn't as much fun as the dc2 rx I had before it but they are becoming next to impossible to find one in the condition I'd want one 😂

But I think just revving the spuds off a car is very addictive 😂

Ersel

Advanced Member
My 60k miles dc5 is for sale rbc Inlet exhaust mani filter kpro4 etc £8500 pm me for more infor:)

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Shortstuff said:
A lot on sale. Great for a buyer, not so good for selling
Yeah that's part of the reason I'm getting out of it now 😂

I reckon another year or so and they will be next to worthless

RNP

Indi said:
Welcome back, DC5 is a hard car to get rid of IMO. I came back to a DC5 from going to a Toyota supra twin turbo 6 speed manual after my previous DC5 :)
Wow that's very interesting. How does a Dc5 trump a twin turbo Supra tho? Was it the Supra's turbo lag and handling?

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
You think the prices of DC5's will plummet or did I read it wrong and you mean the ST?
Nah the st 😂😂

Dc5's are roughly the same price as when i bought mine 3 years ago so I think if anywhere they are going to go up like the dc2's