Rims decision

Stinger

Guys. I have a milano red, DC5. These are quite rare on these threads. What i was wondering is, what do you guys think would look better. I simply cannot choose if i would rather gold rims, or black ones. If yous have any idea, shoot me through an email, or send through pics of the mags. I want to start modding, but want to get the wheel right before i start on anything else.
Please

Melly

Advanced Member
There is a lovely example of a red pre-facelift on here with white rims. Very nice :wink:

Cheers
Melly

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
whits is ok too, he did say black or gold

gold would look aweful i think, its not a scooby. (thank god)

Stinger

Ok. I was thinking black rims too....i just seen one example of a gold rimmed one that looked pretty sweet. But yeah, does anyone have any ideas on some in particular. Some pics or something...

redcap

Advanced Member
Black rims on red looks good as does gold, black will be more of a track car look. Style of the rim makes a bit of a difference too.

ally_mac

Advanced Member
I think black rim with a red lip looks awesome on a red car.

Something like the CE28n Time attacks would look class

But they cost about £1700 a set without tyres so not cheap

Boab01

I've just bought 4 of these for my CW FD2 in Bronze got a great deal from Julian, give him a phone! :)

Stinger

Hey guys. Thanks for the help. Definately goin with black. I think....i have narrowed it down to 3....but then....that could change too. But for now, its between the volk te37 time attcaks, the blitz 01's or the lenso reizen. I think! Thoughts?

Stinger

down to 2 guys. Its either the time attack te37's, or the blitz 01's. Anyones opinion? Could anyone maybe photoshop a set of the time attacks on a milano for me?

Suped

Advanced Member
Time attack TE37s mate!! No doubt the best looking and best colour wheel. :lol:

Gunn79

Advanced Member
Here is a quick chop of the CE28N's;

(I hope 200BHP dont mind me using their pic of Morgans car)